We are looking for an experienced 3D Unity Developer to join our growing team and translate design ideas, concepts, and requirements into functional and engaging experience for the users of our state-of-the-art SaaS platform.
Each member of our team plays a pivotal role in the success of a truly one of a kind, breakthrough innovation which will have a profound impact on the world of healthcare. If this sounds like something you would like to do, you are in the right place.
- 3+ years of proven experience as Unity3D Developer
- Strong theoretical knowledge of C# syntax, basic knowledge of Unity3D framework, ability to follow code guidelines and style
- Ability to write highly readable code, knowledge of common pitfalls and how to avoid them, understanding code written by other team members
- Experience in Generic types usage and design with generic constraints
- Understanding of threads, thread creation, use of asynchronous tasks, thread safety and synchronization
- Understanding of ScriptableObjects, basic MonoBehaviour events (Awake, Start, Update), less-used MonoBehaviour events (OnBecameInvisible etc), their execution order in-depth, SendMessage, Coroutines and their types and use. Understanding of Unity types (Vector2-4, Texture2D, Time, etc)
- Understanding of FixedUpdate loop and how Raycasting works
- Knowledge of Mono runtime. Understanding of difference bewteen editor and runtime representation for some objects
- Experience creating asset bundles, and loading them (understanding of Addressables is a plus). Experience of using at least two type of serializers for own data
- Understanding of basic human-friendly controls and interfaces, ability to create placeholder UX and UI
- Knowledge of functional programming languages and approaches is a big plus